1. MANOA VALLEY DISTRICT PARK GYM: Enter parking at 3119 Manoa Road. Additional parking at 2721 Kaaipu Avenue. Click here to see our Map page. Enter parking at 3119 Manoa Road.
2. ATTENDING THE COMBINE: The combine is open to the public so you are encouraged to attend and watch your daughter perform.
3. SEATING: Unfortunately this year the bleachers at the Manoa Valley District Park Gymnasium are still not in working order and therefore they shall be locked in a closed position. Parents will be allowed to bring gym chairs buy may only sit or stand on the Mauka side of the gymnasium. Only college coaches and combine staff will be permitted on the Makai side and the sides of the gymnasium
4. RECRUITING SEMINARS: At each session, NCSA will put on invaluable Recruiting Seminars for Parents on the recruiting process and to have any questions you may have. DII, III & JUCO College Coaches will also put on a brief seminar at each session.
5. CONCESSIONS: There will be a food and drink concession on site as well as other concessions.
6. HOTELS: Hotels for Neighbor Island Players: Please go to www.aquaresorts.com when booking or call 1-866-940-2782 and mention our Booking Code HVBCOM.
7. RENTAL CARS: In the event you need a rental car while on Oahu, click here for our special rate with the very best rental car company, Enterprise Rent-a-Car.
8. EMAIL CONTACT: All email from us will be to your daughter's email address because she needs to be engaged in the recruitment process. She will receive confirmation of her registration.
9. UPDATES & INFORMATION: All information and updates will be posted on Instagram and this website so please follow us on Instagram or check back from time to time.