1. MANOA VALLEY DISTRICT PARK GYM: Enter parking at 3119 Manoa Road. Additional parking at 2721 Kaaipu Avenue. Click here to see our Map page. Enter parking at 3119 Manoa Road.
2. ATTENDING THE COMBINE: The combine is open to the public so you are encouraged to attend and watch your daughter perform.
3. SEATING: The bleachers have been removed at the Manoa Valley District Park Gym. Therefore you have to bring your own chairs. Parents and family members are only permitted to sit or stand on the Mauka side of the gym. Because of NCAA Rules, only college coaches and combine staff will be permitted on the Makai side and the sides of the gym.
4. RECRUITING SEMINARS: At each session, DII, III & JUCO College Coaches will also put on a brief clinic at each session. In addition, the country's leading Recruiting Expert, Matt Sonnichsen, will also put on a free recruiting clinic for parents at each session.
5. CONCESSIONS: There will be a food and drink concession on site as well as other concessions.
6. HOTELS: Hotels for Neighbor Island Players: Please go to www.aquaresorts.com when booking or call 1-866-940-2782 and mention our Booking Code HVBCOM.
7. RENTAL CARS: In the event you need a rental car while on Oahu, click here for our special rate with the very best rental car company, Enterprise Rent-a-Car.
8. EMAIL CONTACT: All email communication from us will be to your daughter's email address because she needs to be engaged in the recruitment process. She will receive an immediate auto-responder confirmation of her registration. If she did not receive an auto-responder email, call us as this means she incorrectly spelled her email address.
9. UPDATES & INFORMATION: All information and updates will be posted on Instagram and this website so please follow us on Instagram or check back from time to time.