1. SESSIONS. IMPORTANT CHANGE THIS YEAR: Session 1 will be on Friday Night, Sessions 2 and 3 will be on Saturday. The Power Tournament will be on Sunday. Sessions will be filled on a first come first served basis. We reserve the right to move players to maintain a proportionate amount of players for each position for each session. You will be notified if you will be moved to another session. Players will not be able to switch sessions on their own volition.
2. REGISTERING: Please make sure you completely fill out your registration form because your registration will serve as your Volleyball Resume that the College Coaches will use to evaluate you. If you elect to have your Free Profile Website, you will be able to edit your information. If you elect to not have your Free Profile Website, you will not be able to change any of your information.
6. FREE PROFILE WEBSITE: By registering for the combine, you get a FREE Profile Website that you can edit and in which the college coaches will access to evaluate you at the combine and after the combine. When registering you must elect to either have or not have your Free Profile Website. See our "Player Bonus" page. We highly recommend that you opt-in for the free website because you will be able to control the content that is displayed on your website.
7. CONFIRMATIONS & COMMUNICATION: We will send all confirmations and communications to your email address and not your parent's email address. We may also text you in the event that we cannot reach you by way of email.
8. NCAA NUMBER: You can get your NCAA number here.
9. COMBINE MEASUREMENTS: IMPORTANT: You can get measured at no cost throughout the year at The Kakaako Volleyball Gym. Call Bob at 225-4200 for reservations. We will announce additional locations and times for the Measurements Testing soon. Please check our home page for the Measurements Testing Schedule. Neighbor Island, Mainland & International Players will be able to be tested on Saturday, February 22, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. at the Combine.
10. ALOHA REGION MEMBERSHIP: Players participating in the combine must be Aloha Region members. If you are not, you may purchase a single day Aloha Region Single Event Membership by downloading this form and bringing it to the combine with $5.
11. SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2019: HAWAII SHOWCASE VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT: If your club team qualifies for our Sunday, February 23, 2020 Hawaii Volleyball Showcase Tournament, you will be playing in front of the college coaches as a bonus. To increase your chances of playing in this tournament, please encourage your club coach to enter your team in the Aloha Region Power Tournaments in December 2019 through February 2020.
12. FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2020:: (FRIDAY - SESSION 1 ONLY) CHECK-IN & JERSEY PICK UP at 8:00 a.m.
13. SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2020: (SATURDAY - SESSIONS 2 & 3 ONLY) SEE OUR "COMBINE SCHEDULE" PAGE FOR CHECK-IN & JERSEY PICK UP TIMES.
14. CONCESSION: Please bring your own water and snacks. There will be a food and drink concession on site for anyone wanting to purchase a meal, snacks or drinks.
15. TRAVEL SPECIALS: Click here for our Travel Specials Page for Travel Discounts by our sponsors.
16. TIPS TO GETTING RECRUITED: Please check out our Recruiting Tips page which is full of time tested tips that have helped many players get recruited.
17. RECRUITING GUIDELINES: Please see our Recruiting Guidelines page for basic recruiting guidelines.