1. SESSIONS. Session 1 will be on Friday Night beginning at 5:30 pm. Sessions 2 and 3 will be on Saturday. The Combine Showcase Tournament will be on Sunday. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE THE COMBINE SCHEDULE. Sessions will be filled on a first come first served basis. We reserve the right to move players to maintain a proportionate amount of players for each position for each session. You will be notified if you will be moved to another session. Players will not be able to switch sessions on their own volition.
2. REGISTERING: REGISTRATION IS OPEN! Please make sure you completely fill out your registration form because your registration will serve as your Volleyball Resume that the College Coaches will use to evaluate you. If you elect to have your Free Profile Website, you will be able to edit your information. If you elect to not have your Free Profile Website, you will not be able to change any of your information.
3. NOTICES: As in the past 11 years, ALL communications go to the Player's email address, NOT their parent's email address. Upon registering, an Auto-Responder is immediately sent to the Player's Email Address confirming the Player's Registration and advising as to their Session placement. Thereafter, all communications will continue to go to the Player's Email Address. If the Player did not get any email, this is because the person inputting the Player's email address misspelled the email address when registering; therefore please be careful when inputing the Player's email address.
4. UPDATES: All updates will be posted on this website and on our Instagram. Follow us on Instagram @HawaiiVolleyballCombine for instant updates and announcements on the combine and recruiting opportunities. When college coaches reach out to us, we will announce these opportunities on Instagram.
5. UNIVERSITY ATHLETE PROFILE WEBSITE: University Athlete will post a Player Profile for you utilizing the information from your registration. This profile is available to college coaches only for the limited purpose of the Hawaii Volleyball Combine.
6. NCAA NUMBER: If you intend to play NCAA DI or DII volleyball, you must register with the NCAA. You can register with the NCAA number here.
7. COMBINE MEASUREMENTS: You can get measureds at no cost throughout the year at The Kakaako Volleyball Gym located at 505 Kamani Street, Honolulu, Hi 96813. Call or Text 377-4085 for reservations. Neighbor Island, Mainland & International Players will be able to be tested on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. at the Combine.
8. UNSIGNED SENIOR SHOWCASE: If you are an unsigned senior, you can register for the 2021 Unsigned Senior Showcase which will take place right before Session 1 of the Combine from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm on Friday, February 19, 2021. This is an exclusive event for Seniors to play in front of the College Coaches.
9. FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2021:: (FRIDAY - SESSION 1 ONLY) CHECK-IN & JERSEY PICK UP at 5:30 p.m.
10. SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2021: (SATURDAY - SESSIONS 2 & 3 ONLY) SEE OUR "COMBINE SCHEDULE" PAGE FOR CHECK-IN & JERSEY PICK UP TIMES.
11. SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2021: COMBINE POWER TOURNAMENT: If your club team qualifies for our Sunday, February 21, 2021 Hawaii Volleyball Showcase Tournament, you will be playing in front of the college coaches as a bonus. To increase your chances of playing in this tournament, please encourage your club coach to enter your team in the Aloha Region Power Tournaments in December 2020 through February 2021.
12. CONCESSION: Please bring your own water. There will be a food and drink concession on site for anyone wanting to purchase a meal, snacks or drinks.
13. TRAVEL SPECIALS: Click here for our Travel Specials Page for Travel Discounts by our sponsors.
14. TIPS TO GETTING RECRUITED: Please check out our Recruiting Tips page which is full of time tested tips that have helped many players get recruited.
15. RECRUITING GUIDELINES: Please see our Recruiting Guidelines page for basic recruiting guidelines.